4/30/10

Primary~~

Guess what..i'm going to meet up my primary friends TONIGHT!!
many many many years....
the time passed by...
the ages goes...
i wonder how were they..
are they doing well?

I can't stop thinking of them...
just because of pictures makes feels like...want to meet them up...
the memories we've been through....was my precious...
looking through all the pictures we've taken in primary schools....
started to wish to meet them up...

thanks to Jocelyn Chan~
although she isn't same class with me in primary,
we knew each other from primary 1!!haha...
can't imagine that we are bestie now...
thanks to her..helping me to scan my primary pictures...
and wanted me to post up on FB...
and thats...i get to meet up my primary friends...

i am too excited to this...
tonight gonna meet up my dear frenz...
hopefully...when we meet up....im sure they will becum very crazy as i will use my sotness to greet them...wahaha

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS....^^

2 comments:

Arlene said...

you are really sot one lo.

Arlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.