5/18/10

Feeling bad

I have no idea what am i feeling this way...
But it is truly have reason for me to be this way...

Actually...i have lots of friends...really...in the past...now...even in the future..
But..why am i feeling this way...
looks like everyone is going away....
leaving me behind...
I kept telling myself that this is impossible..don't think too much...
BUT....i can't think it that way...
I always have the feeling that everyone is leaving me behind...
WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING????

The first life in college made me feel so excited...but....
after a few months...things changed.....
I don't want to blame anyone...
I don't want to criticize anyone...
I don't want to make others feel bad...

I've tried sooo hard...really hard...but still i hurt myself...
Even the one i care...i play with the most...left me....without any reason...

There are soooo much question....soooo much words i wanted to say to her...but...
i guess it doesn't matter anymore...
But i do appreciate our friendship....
I don;t know what you have heard from the others...
and you have chosen not to believe me..i have no choice...
but it hurts when you chose not to believe the one who spent most of time hanging around with you....
playing with you...
laughing with you...
sharing.....with you...

It really hurts....
but i doesn't matter anymore...because...u have made your decision...
but i do miss the times when we have fun together...

No comments: